The Director, Holy Family Hospital, Okhla Road, New Delhi invites applications for Diploma in Medical Record Technology Course (2 years), conducted by CMAI (Christian Medical Association Of India).
- Qualification: 10+2 or Graduation in any discipline with English/Aggregate minimum 50% marks. Science streams students will have more preference.
- Age criteria: 17 - 27 years on 01/08/2021, Male/Female.
Online Prospectus and Application Form can be downloaded between 28.06.2021 to 31.08.2021 by clicking link below:
Last date to submit the filled application: 31.08.2021.
Holy Family Hospital, College of Radiography, Okhla road, New Delhi counducting B.Sc. Medical Imaging Technology(BMIT) course affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha university established by Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
Log on to www.ipu.ac.in for prospectus and other information.
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
(2 years course)
The Director, Holy Family Hospital, Okhla Road, New Delhi invites applications for two year Diploma in Medical Laboratory course, conducted by Indian Medical Association (IMA).
Candidates with 10+2 (PCB) passed in first attempt (with aggregate minimum 40% marks) are eligible. Age 17-22 years as on 1/7/2021.
- Fill up the form complete in all respects, affix photograph.
- Make payment of Rs. 400/- to the given account by electronic transfer / UPI. Write the transaction I.D and date on column 20 of application form.
- Applications without transaction I.D will be rejected.
- Scan the form and documents listed in column 21.
- Email to :- email@example.com
- Last date of filling application :- 04.08.2021
Beneficiary = New Delhi Holy Family Hospital
Account no.= 8593206000001
IFSC = CNRB0008593