HOLY FAMILY HOSPITAL
OKHLA ROAD, NEW DELHI- 110 025
Nursing School is affiliated to Delhi Nursing Council. Eligibility Criteria Female unmarried candidates with 10+2 aggregate 50% marks in Science /Humanities /Commerce, for SC/ST candidates 45% marks. Age 17-35 years
- School of Radiography, Holy Family Hospital, affiliated to Lok Nayak Hospital, requires unmarried Male/ Female candidates, 10+2 with PCB (English Medium), aggregate 55% marks, passed in 1st attempt from regular school. Age 17-22 years
(2 years course)
Unmarried Male / Female candidates, 10+2 with PCB/PCM, aggregate 40% marks, passed in 1st attempt from regular school. Age 17-22 years
Prospectus and application form can be obtained from the Cashier, Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi.
Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
You can also download from website the prospectus and application form.
- Prospectus 2018-MSc, Post Basic Bsc & BSc(H) Nursing
- Application form Msc
- Admit Card MSC
- Application form Post Basic-Bsc
- Admit Card post basic B.Sc.
- Application form Bsc(H) Nsg
- Admit Card Bsc(H) Nsg
- Acknowledgement Card (MSc, Post Basic Bsc & BSc(H) Nursing)
- GNM Prospectus and Application Form
- Acknowledgement Card (GNM)
- Prospectus - LAB
- Prospectus - X-RAY